IB Biology IA Help

Jana_

1 hour ago, Virginiaa said:

Are you doing your IA around the menstrual cycle? That is pretty interesting. 

Hey Virginiaa!! YUP!! I am looking at the relationship between BMI and the length of mensuration and if variables such race and consumption of Aspirins have an impact. I really want to reduce the stigma around mensuration and how some cultures view talking about mensuration "inappropriate". This is to also highlight the importance of being aware of how our diet and lifestyle can impact our fem health and menstrual cycle. Hope you like it! and thank you for your help and support

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jana_ said:

Hey Virginiaa!! YUP!! I am looking at the relationship between BMI and the length of mensuration and if variables such race and consumption of Aspirins have an impact. I really want to reduce the stigma around mensuration and how some cultures view talking about mensuration "inappropriate". This is to also highlight the importance of being aware of how our diet and lifestyle can impact our fem health and menstrual cycle. Hope you like it! and thank you for your help and support

I love that you're doing that! It really is such an important thing to learn about, and too many people are misinformed about it.

• Like 2