Basic Math IA structure for AI SL

phoenix14

I know this is going to sound dumb, but what is the general format for writing the IA? My teacher is not very helpful and looking through the internet so far has not shown me something close to what I need.

Should I split my investigation into different categories/sections and if so should I label them as such? What things should I include? How do I organize all of what I want/need to say? How long should each of the parts be?

Please, I am so lost and don't know what to do and have been procrastinating on this so much because I don't know what to do. I already have my idea and data, I just need to know how to translate that into an essay.

Edited by phoenix14

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/25/2021 at 10:03 PM, phoenix14 said:

I know this is going to sound dumb, but what is the general format for writing the IA? My teacher is not very helpful and looking through the internet so far has not shown me something close to what I need.

Should I split my investigation into different categories/sections and if so should I label them as such? What things should I include? How do I organize all of what I want/need to say? How long should each of the parts be?

Please, I am so lost and don't know what to do and have been procrastinating on this so much because I don't know what to do. I already have my idea and data, I just need to know how to translate that into an essay.

I hate it when teachers act so irresponsible cuz its their job to tell this kind of stuff + below are attachments that would hopefully help you? idkMath-IA.pdf

check out past IA samples to see the structure of the exploration