Chemistry IA help

Omar_2022

Hello I am a DP student who does chemistry HL I've been dying trying to think of a good experiment for my IA but all I managed to come up with was testing temperature on the Iodine clock reaction but then I realised this experiment is too simple and has no real world application that I can personally link too so I need help to know weather if this is good enough for an HL chem IA

• 1 month later...
On 9/1/2021 at 9:02 AM, Omar_2022 said:

Hello I am a DP student who does chemistry HL I've been dying trying to think of a good experiment for my IA but all I managed to come up with was testing temperature on the Iodine clock reaction but then I realised this experiment is too simple and has no real world application that I can personally link too so I need help to know weather if this is good enough for an HL chem IA

having a good research question is important but the content of ur IA and how u structure it is what contributes most to ur grade along with personal engagement, so as long as ur topic is not toooo simples u'll be fine, i do HL chem too and i did a relatively repeated topic but i was fine + check the files attached in the chemistry IA folder in this link and check out the ideas of the samples attached there. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qPguSccebtOLuFFudVNo7Xd4WrmLH-0g?usp=sharing