Resources

Sue399

I'm starting IB1 on Monday and I just wanted to know which recourse I need and the ones you guys recommend in terms of:

-the best textbooks for each subject (I've heard many people complain about the uselessness of of the one textbook compared to another)

-the syllabus for each subject and where I can find them

-youtube tutors 

I'm just really excited and I want to go in fully prepared.

Hey, exciting stuff!

Since I don't know what subject you're taking I can't recommend anything specifically but you can just download all IB related books as a PDF (with questionable legality) through a torrent (super simple actually) from ibdocuments.com. Heres the link: https://www.ibdocuments.com/tutorial.html

When it comes to the syllabus for each subject (ibdocuments.com) 

And it's hard to find Youtube tutors for every subjects, honestly the only ones I've ever used are for Economics 'EconPlusDal', and IB Like Cole's Youtube videos, where he recommends a ton of other Youtube help. 

Edited by Jognsba

7 hours ago, Jognsba said:

Hey, exciting stuff!

Since I don't know what subject you're taking I can't recommend anything specifically but you can just download all IB related books as a PDF (with questionable legality) through a torrent (super simple actually) from ibdocuments.com. Heres the link: https://www.ibdocuments.com/tutorial.html

When it comes to the syllabus for each subject (ibdocuments.com) 

And it's hard to find Youtube tutors for every subjects, honestly the only ones I've ever used are for Economics 'EconPlusDal', and IB Like Cole's Youtube videos, where he recommends a ton of other Youtube help. 

Thank you so much for the info. I'm doing Chemistry, English Language and Lit, Sesotho(my mother tongue) HL and Math AA, Biology and Business Management SL

Edited by Sue399
Spelling errors