A question about IB business SL to people who will have the exam in may in 2022. un-watch

The IBO has announced that section C in paper 2 is removed for both N22 and M22. (the CUEGIS question one)
Does this mean we don't have to care anything about change, culture, ethics, globalisation, innovation, and strategy anymore? Because we don't have that essay anymore?
Or do we still need to apply these concepts to other content?
I'm just wondering if it's fine to skip this concept in the textbook. (because you know there are always descriptions about CUEGIS concepts at the end of the chapter but if it's fine to completely not study that for the exam then I won't waste time.)
Does anyone know about this?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2021 at 10:23 PM, mylifeisib said:

The IBO has announced that section C in paper 2 is removed for both N22 and M22. (the CUEGIS question one)
Does this mean we don't have to care anything about change, culture, ethics, globalisation, innovation, and strategy anymore? Because we don't have that essay anymore?
Or do we still need to apply these concepts to other content?
I'm just wondering if it's fine to skip this concept in the textbook. (because you know there are always descriptions about CUEGIS concepts at the end of the chapter but if it's fine to completely not study that for the exam then I won't waste time.)
Does anyone know about this?

I guess you can still give them a quick read. I mean, it's two pages per part right? It takes me about 1.5 to 2 minutes to read them for each chapter, so within an hour a quick read of all should be done. 

I think by removing CUEGIS, they've removed the research we have to do on an organization. I don't know if the concepts will still be used or not.