Friends in the IB?

EllaMilo

Overall, I'm just looking to someone to talk to who understands the pressures of IB.

We've all had experiences where the people we talk to are absolutely horrible at keeping up conversations, and they're exhausting to engage with. But I've noticed that IB students are generally immune to this problem. We're all great at talking! So it would be cool if we could connect and have some meaningful conversations about IB and life in general.

Hi. I am currently in IB year 10 in Australia for the preparatory program. I am a french student who is in Australia for nearly 2 years. I have great difficulties with any disturbations when I am working because of my hypersensitivity, especially with the class talk outside of teacher's questions. Could you help me please?

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/9/2021 at 4:25 AM, Picnicarti said:

Hi. I am currently in IB year 10 in Australia for the preparatory program. I am a french student who is in Australia for nearly 2 years. I have great difficulties with any disturbations when I am working because of my hypersensitivity, especially with the class talk outside of teacher's questions. Could you help me please?

What kind of help do you have in mind? 

Sometimes, I have trouble working when other things are going on too. My IB friends have just learned to roll with the fact that I'll occasionally ignore them when I'm focusing.

• 1 month later...
On 8/7/2021 at 9:49 PM, EllaMilo said:

Overall, I'm just looking to someone to talk to who understands the pressures of IB.

We've all had experiences where the people we talk to are absolutely horrible at keeping up conversations, and they're exhausting to engage with. But I've noticed that IB students are generally immune to this problem. We're all great at talking! So it would be cool if we could connect and have some meaningful conversations about IB and life in general.

If you want anything, just send me a message

• 6 months later...

hi! I'm and 11th year ib student and I really need some ib friends lol

if any of you guys have that same problem, i'm pretty decent with keeping up with emails (i'm even better with google chats lol)

I'm fluent in english but I also know a bit of spanish and french

• 2 months later...

Hey, everyone, I also need friends to talk to because I am in Kenya and I also study ib. Its kind of difficult when you shift to a knew world that is ib. I do french and I kind of need people to talk to about the "new world".

• 1 month later...