How do I do my EE?

White_Jamal

Hi,

EE structures are somewhat subject specific but, in general, they are essentially a paper. That is, they have an introduction, body paragraphs (arguments), and a conclusion. It's been a few years since I wrote my EE, but depending on your subject I might be able to help with more specific parts of the structure. 

15 hours ago, IB_taking_over said:

Hi,

EE structures are somewhat subject specific but, in general, they are essentially a paper. That is, they have an introduction, body paragraphs (arguments), and a conclusion. It's been a few years since I wrote my EE, but depending on your subject I might be able to help with more specific parts of the structure. 

I am doing a World Studies paper. 

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with the exact features of World Studies as I did Human Rights. But, I found this website that might be helpful: https://libguides.westsoundacademy.org/wsee/introduction . It seems to walk through the steps of how to write one. From my quick reading of this website, it seems that you essentially pick a topic (that fits into one of the categories) and evaluate it in terms of two disciplines.