IB Business Management HL IA Suggestion

Hi, I have a question about My IA. My IA HL is about how to improve productivity using business models and tools. The business I'm doing is the store that sells sports equipment. I have two questions relate to that:

1. I may be proposed for them to use Total Quality Management/Quality Circle to solve the problem. It is necessary that I have to have the same mindset as the management team at the business? I mean if I use it but the business doesn't plan to use it, is ok? But in my work, I will also identify some costs of apply TQM / Quality Circle.

2. I am planning to use TQM/Quality Circle to survey the company's employees to see what problem they encounter to see if it is necessary to use TQM/Quality Circle or not. Can you advise me what kind of question should I ask or if it is better any source on the internet that I can reference so that I can easier make my survey?

Thanks very much in advance

• 2 months later...

Productivity can be improved with many tools. We in our company have increased the number of clients through presentations. I decided to turn to powerpoint design services as I understood that I would not have time to complete the material on time. Thanks to the experts, we were able to show our clients all our advantages and our income has almost doubled.

Edited by JeffThorsen777