Math AA SL IA topic - Solar Eclipse Prediction

bbjacky

Hi, so i chose prediction of solar and lunar eclipses for my math ia topic but i cant seem to find much information of mathematical models of this online. is it too complicated from me to do as an ia? if anyone has any information on this topics, pls pls help me out. 

To be honest if there aren't any resources I really wouldn't do it. It's good to have many sources so you can also consult them when you get stuck. I had what I found a very complicated topic and even for that I could find many, many sources - this isn't a phd, so you don't need to revolutionise mathematical thinking, you just need to put a little individual twist on a topic that has been researched before. Maybe check out fractals? There are many cool applications of that. 

On 6/20/2021 at 1:41 PM, bbjacky said:

Hi, so i chose prediction of solar and lunar eclipses for my math ia topic but i cant seem to find much information of mathematical models of this online. is it too complicated from me to do as an ia? if anyone has any information on this topics, pls pls help me out. 

hi, I did one which did not have lots of resources as well, maybe try to consult your teacher or classmates for help