Summer before DP2

ryan3806

Hey guys, hope you’re all doing well! I just got done with DP1 and have a boatload of things to cover during the summer. Considering it’s highly recommended to start on the IAs and EE during this time, how should I divide my time? Bear in mind I’m most likely attempting the SAT in August and/or October end and will have a few (hopefully) summer assignments. Would appreciate some help - thank you! 

• 3 weeks later...

I would try to be as good as done with the EE by the end of the summer! You will have zero time for that in DP2 except for a few finishing touches maybe. The IAs and TOK Essay should probably be finished by Christmas/end of the Christmas holidays. If you have any subjects where you've fallen behind it probably wouldn't be bad to catch up a bit, but I would spend the majority of the summer holidays on the EE and some IAs (I would finish maybe around 2, and definitely have topics and outlines for the rest). Hope this helps!