i quite literally have no idea what to do for my EE

-TJ-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 
they told us to write about what your passionate about, but the only things I could write a four thousand word essay on are agriculture, greek mythology and books. Any idea from these? I don't take history so thats out. Helppppppppp

Hey, I am sure there are subjects, which you can take given these interests of yours and come up with topics for them hahaha. 

Agriculture ->Environmental Systems and Societies or Bio. Both have ecology, soil structures and plants as a big share of their curriculum. So a study on agricultural practices of a certain region, the growth of particular plants in certain soils, use of fertilizer and its adverse effects etc could all be cool.

Greek Gods -> You could analyze traditional Greek literature in subjects like English Lit., many books both ancient and modern focus on it (from Homer's Odyssey to Percy Jackson lol). The easiest way out is just to take English B and look at some movies.

Books -> Yeah you could write an EE in any language (English, French, Spanish, etc). How does the development of the main villain in Shelley's "Frankenstein" differ from Tolstoy's "War and Peace".

10 hours ago, IBRocket said:

Hey, I am sure there are subjects, which you can take given these interests of yours and come up with topics for them hahaha. 

Agriculture ->Environmental Systems and Societies or Bio. Both have ecology, soil structures and plants as a big share of their curriculum. So a study on agricultural practices of a certain region, the growth of particular plants in certain soils, use of fertilizer and its adverse effects etc could all be cool.

Greek Gods -> You could analyze traditional Greek literature in subjects like English Lit., many books both ancient and modern focus on it (from Homer's Odyssey to Percy Jackson lol). The easiest way out is just to take English B and look at some movies.

Books -> Yeah you could write an EE in any language (English, French, Spanish, etc). How does the development of the main villain in Shelley's "Frankenstein" differ from Tolstoy's "War and Peace".

I was raised with the more animal-ish side of Agriculture, but I doubt they'd let me do an experiment on how different feed can affect a cow or sheep's weight and fat to muscle ratio, but I doubt that would pass the ethics, especially since changing their feed to whatever they need for the experiment will take at least a month in itself. With the Greek Literature, I think that would be really interesting to do, but I don't know if I could make an analysis go for 4000 words haha.

2 hours ago, -TJ- said:

I was raised with the more animal-ish side of Agriculture, but I doubt they'd let me do an experiment on how different feed can affect a cow or sheep's weight and fat to muscle ratio, but I doubt that would pass the ethics, especially since changing their feed to whatever they need for the experiment will take at least a month in itself. With the Greek Literature, I think that would be really interesting to do, but I don't know if I could make an analysis go for 4000 words haha.

4000 words is WAY easier to do than you think. You'll have to do cite lots of literature, explain and use technical definitions and usually compare and contrast certain aspects. Like how was the idea of King of the Gods (Zeus) in Greece different from Roman Jupiter or how Zeus changed his rule from Kronos and he from Ouranos.

22 hours ago, IBRocket said:

4000 words is WAY easier to do than you think. You'll have to do cite lots of literature, explain and use technical definitions and usually compare and contrast certain aspects. Like how was the idea of King of the Gods (Zeus) in Greece different from Roman Jupiter or how Zeus changed his rule from Kronos and he from Ouranos.

I get that 4000 isnt really that much, but the amount of depth i need to put into it in that time is what scares me, especially the fact that it needs to be r e a l l y specific