terrrible IB 11th grades

PBdddd

for my 11th finals in IB, i got a total of 33/42 which is terrible according to me. i usually used to get like 35-37 but my final grades just dropped for sm reason. HOW IMP ARE THESE FINAL GRADES? DO I STILL HAVE A CHANCE OF GETTING GOOD PREDICTED SCORES??

Well my school only does IB, and from what I understand, nothing you do this year counts, it all leads to N22 (we're in Australia) so every exam up to that one date in year twelve dont count. I came from a country town to this school, getting like all 90% and up (usually) but my first test here they gave us questions from the year twelve paper, the highest score was like 52% and that was by far, the next closest was 42%. Don't stress, these are all just trying to track how you're going in preparation for yr 12

In our school it was also the case that a lot of the IB teachers did not even really know how IB exams looked so during the mock exam at the end of our first year we saw them for the first time too and really did not know how to handle it. In it I got like 35/42, yet the teachers saw that I was putting in a lot of work and was focused so in the end my predicted grade ended up being 40/42 and I got 39/42 in my final exams. 

So yeah these first year grades are only important for you to know where you are the weakest and where you could improve the most.