Should I take German B SL?

Uxue

I'm a freshman in high school and I'll start IB in 1.5 years. I know, I still have tons of time but I want to make sure everything goes just fine. I am 100% sure I want to take HL global politics and biology and SL psychology and applications and interpretation. Now the problem comes to the languages. I studied at a british school during 7th and 8th grade but now at my new school, the english level is B2. English is my favourite language and I'm very passionate about it but I'm not sure if I would be able to handle English A HL. I still would love to take that class but the real issue is the language B. I've been studying German since 7th grade which means that by the time I go to IB, I'll have 4 years of German background. I'm not good at it whatsoever and I will take my A2 german level exam next year. I don't think I could take German B since my German level is pretty low. My other two options are either taking self taught sl and then english b hl or taking english lang and lit hl and ten danish ab initio sl. I really do want to take english lang and lit but i'm kind of sad that i will have to drop german after taking it for four years. Any thoughts?