please help me with my research question (EXTENDED ESSAY)

Hi

can someone tell me if my research question is somewhat good? I am doing an essay in psychology and its "What theories can be used to explain why homophobia exists'

any thoughts are appreciated.

THANKS

23 hours ago, vali said:

Hi

can someone tell me if my research question is somewhat good? I am doing an essay in psychology and its "What theories can be used to explain why homophobia exists'

any thoughts are appreciated.

THANKS

Hello. You can search for something on your topic on the site https://essaytopic.net This is a huge database of various essays and it is constantly updated. There you can find an information about your essay topic. Or find a ready-made essay and after reading it get inspired to write your own.

• 2 weeks later...

I've always liked this kind of work. this is certainly not always easy, but if you have problems with this type of work, then you can try to contact the  writing service online for help  I once used a similar service at one of their jobs. I know that a lot of students do this, and in general, it's not bad. The main thing is not to forget to continue to develop and learn something new.

Edited by DanielArie