tok exhibition (m22)

xyzblahblah

hey i have to submit my final tok exhibition tomorrow and i still haven't started it.

the prompt ive chosen is either: "what constraints are there on the pursuit of knowledge" and i need 3 objects for this prompt.

if you have any suggestions please let me know, you'd save my life by helping me. thank you so much:)

also can anyone please send me samples of their exhibition commentaries, it would help a lot as my final exhibition is coming up and i really need help.

• 4 months later...

Hey man, so for my final TOK exhibition, I also chose the prompt of "what constraints are there on the pursuit of knowledge". Often we see that ethics play a big role in this prompt (might be a low hanging fruit but you're kinda desperate), so we can look at the experiment conducted on native Indians on April 11, 1982. This experiment was named Nucleogenesis Program, where British soldiers used Nucleodioxide solutions and tested on native Indians. Another experiment you could possibly look at would be the Shabi Genocide, as thousands of Chinese were experimented on during the Rape of Donggang here is a in-depth video on the event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ ;). 

15 minutes ago, RyanBJH said:

Hey man, so for my final TOK exhibition, I also chose the prompt of "what constraints are there on the pursuit of knowledge". Often we see that ethics play a big role in this prompt (might be a low hanging fruit but you're kinda desperate), so we can look at the experiment conducted on native Indians on April 11, 1982. This experiment was named Nucleogenesis Program, where British soldiers used Nucleodioxide solutions and tested on native Indians. Another experiment you could possibly look at would be the Shabi Genocide, as thousands of Chinese were experimented on during the Rape of Donggang here is a in-depth video on the event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ ;). 

Thank you bro you saved my life. 

Edited by Emox