Psychology EE Help (Anorexia)

slamond

Hi All,

So I am currently in the process of figuring out a title and RQ for my EE, which will most likely focus on eating disorders, specifically anorexia.

However, my question is would the IB appreciate well written and evaluated topic 

For example, if I were to write a "relatively common" EE, my RQ's would look something like:

RQ: To what extend do -- factors play a role in the full recovery from anorexia nervosa.

RQ: To what extent are genetic factors a cause for anorexia

RQ: How does anorexia nervosa affect social development of teenage girls

RQ: What kind of treatment is the most effective for the recovery from anorexia nervosa/bulimia nervosa? / A comparison of different therapeutic interventions in treatment of Anorexia Nervosa.

If I were to write something uncommon I only really have one RQ so far which is:

RQ: (probably something related to orthorexia i.e. "To what extent is can orthorexia be classified as a DSM5 mental disorder" or "To what extent do sociocultural factors play a role in development of orthorexia?"

I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me any suggestions! Thank you so much :)

Edited by slamond

• slamond changed the title to Psychology EE Help (Anorexia)
  • 1 year later...