What are your CAS activities

Guest cl0ckw0rk0range

• 6 months later...

Hey everyone! Are you interested in writing? We are a magazine called The Phoenixx Magazine, @phoenixx.in, and we’d love to have you on our team! 

Since we are an international magazine, you can get your voice heard on an international platform!🤩

If you’re a student, contact us to learn how you can include this in your college application/for CAS in IB!🎓

We look forward to talking to you all!😄🎉 Email us for details- [email protected]!

• 4 months later...
On 9/27/2007 at 4:15 AM, Guest cl0ckw0rk0range said:

How's everyone doing on their CAS?

What activiities does your school offer (especially for Service)

For Service:

my school has a Cambodia trip with this ngo called hope international. obviously you have to pay but i went last year

and its defenitely a trip that changed my life. we stayed in a little town called pursat, between pnom penh and the famous ankor wat (cant spell)

and we help build wells and schools. my whole sense perseption (tok word there) changed, and i see the world in a completely different view - however cliche that sounds. im glad that i did ib,a nd that cas exists.

but i know a lot of people out there abo****ely despises cas.

tell me your opinions

what was hard/ what was easy?

for instance (im from japan), i realise that a lot of my friends who dont speak japanese (at a native level) have an even harder time finishing their out of school service - coz thers always communication/language boundaries.

whats it like with you?

For Service, 

My school has a Canes Day of Caring, I also read to children at a local elementary school. I also knit scarves for the homeless which are donated to a Church, this is a school club. 

For Action, 

I run Track and Field, Cross Country, and I play Boy Volleyball. I also ran AAU over the summer. 

For Creativity, 

I tutor children in my neighborhood, I knit for the knitting club for the homeless.