Math EE: Non Euclidean Geometry

joo

I've chosen to do my Math EE on non-Euclidean geometry, but I'm struggling to be focused on my research, especially because I'm not sure if some of the topics within non-Euclidean geometry are too difficult for a high school student. At this point, I'm willing to change my whole topic and maybe just focus on an interesting IMO puzzle. Are there any suggestions for research topics?

I've already finished my ee in maths hl also and I did it in one non-euclidean geometry figure specially. My supervisor has already checked it and he really likes it. I think that as long as you know how to develop your ideas, use a good level of maths and demonstrate that you know what are you doing you can do it in whatever you want. My first topic was an IMO problem, but I changed it since I saw better options that I could further expand and work on them. But it is still a really good topic as long as you can expand the problem to make it own. 

If you need any advice pm me.