IB Extended essay

Kaleb

Hi, I'm starting with my EE in physics but I don't really know if my topic is a good topic. I don't know how to focuse it in physics.

I want to do something between the strings of a Tennis racket and how can it improve the COR of the ball.

Maybe i can check the relation between tension or the number of strings in the collision in the COR. I really don't know were to start.

Because we are in lockdown i thought about doing the experiment in Finite Element modelling. But i don't know if the IB allow that.

I got not to much info in internet neither good bibliography.

My advisor said me that the topic is not important if it's not enough bibliography, i'm so dissapointed

Hey. It all depends on you. Your topic for your EE should be something you are comfortable writing about as it is 3000 words minimum. Do not choose a topic that you are cannot write about, it will be hard. I personally did English, so I was quite comfortable writing and COVID was not a conflict in this topic. I am not advising you to do English. What I am saying is that do a topic that is easy and comfortable for you and does not conflict with COVID. 

I hope it helps!

All the best!!