Is this a good Textbook for Ib Math hl

Kedog

So after reading endless of Ib related threads I came to the conclusion to buy the Haese&Harris Math HL book. But there is this one problem. I can only find a Book from 2008 with the name Haese&Harris. Here a link: https://www.medimops.de/paul-urban-mathematics-for-the-international-students-ib-dipolma-hl-core-taschenbuch-M01876543116.html

Is this the one everyone is talking about and is this book good for a 6-7 points reaching student?

All the math books are great, including Cambridge and others. I'm taking Math AA HL and am studying from the Oxford publication. However, Haese&Harris is also very well recommended. Additionally, for a 6-7 points reaching student, I'd like to point out that it's not only the textbook you study from that matters, rather the amount of practice you do daily, and the quality of past paper and higher level questions you successfully attempt.

Hope that was helpful, good luck!

On 2/23/2021 at 3:10 PM, Kedog said:

So after reading endless of Ib related threads I came to the conclusion to buy the Haese&Harris Math HL book. But there is this one problem. I can only find a Book from 2008 with the name Haese&Harris. Here a link: https://www.medimops.de/paul-urban-mathematics-for-the-international-students-ib-dipolma-hl-core-taschenbuch-M01876543116.html

Is this the one everyone is talking about and is this book good for a 6-7 points reaching student?

I'm using the Pearson Math AI HL textbook, and it's pretty good. Except the questions in it are a bit easier than the actual IB questions, so I use Revision Village to practice harder quetions after I understand the topic.