ESS Help

melissab401

Hi guys!! I am currently working on my IA for ESS and I need to collect some data. My topic is on how the use of electricity has been affected during these times. I have been trying to collect electricity bills from the month of December as well as the number of people living in the household. I need to collect up to 20 bills for my data. I have been able to collect around 12 bills. I know some of you guys know the struggle I am going through trying to collect this data and I would really appreciate it if you guys are able to fill out the information in my form. Thank you!!! https://forms.gle/8GcBE715vGKwgixw9

5 hours ago, melissab401 said:

Hi guys!! I am currently working on my IA for ESS and I need to collect some data. My topic is on how the use of electricity has been affected during these times. I have been trying to collect electricity bills from the month of December as well as the number of people living in the household. I need to collect up to 20 bills for my data. I have been able to collect around 12 bills. I know some of you guys know the struggle I am going through trying to collect this data and I would really appreciate it if you guys are able to fill out the information in my form. Thank you!!! https://forms.gle/8GcBE715vGKwgixw9

Hi! I think you're topic is great! However, I'm a little confused in regards to your sample size; We're IB students from around the world, and will 20 be enough to represent us all? I'd recommend that you check with your teacher on this.

10 hours ago, ZBSA said:

Hi! I think you're topic is great! However, I'm a little confused in regards to your sample size; We're IB students from around the world, and will 20 be enough to represent us all? I'd recommend that you check with your teacher on this.

Hi, thank you for the feedback! My teacher did tell me it’d be better to minimize my data to my city and maybe neighboring cities as well.

• Cheers! 1