Jump to content

Recommended Posts

What happens if I get an F in chemistry, can I take replace the grade with a course I take over the summer or what other options are there. I moved to this new school and I didn't do so well in my first semester and got an F final grade is there anything I can do to change this?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...