What career paths/majors can I take with HL Biology and HL Physics?

Gizmod

I recently talked to a college counselor at a new school in a different country as my parents wanted to move schools now. The counselor said that I won't be able to get into the science field with HL Biology and physics. I choose these two sciences as I didn't know if I wanted to go into engineering or medicine. Now, I feel that I would rather go into engineerings as biology seems uninteresting. I honestly don't know what I want to be. I choose the all the subjects I liked. My school is pretty trash in helping us out, that is why I need your help.

Would good universities accept the subject choice of HL Biology and Physics if one would like to go into engineering or the medicine field?
If yes, please could you send me the names of the universities so I could further do some research to see the university requirements. 
If not, do you think changing subjects at this moment would be greatly advisable? The teacher said this would be an issue as my grades are on the transcript already for first semester of D1.

What career paths/majors can I take with HL biology, math AA and physics?

I am so damn confused. Need advise as soon as possible. 

On 2/5/2021 at 6:11 AM, SophieSch said:

May I as what country you just moved to/are looking at universities in?  My knowledge doesn't really go beyond the US as far as university/college is concerned so I don't know if I can help you unless that happens to be the case 😂

I study in UWC East Africa, which is in Tanzania. Now, due to the family situation my parents would like me to go to a new school in Kenya. I would like to be an astrophysicist and haven't done much research on post-secondary planning. Do universities in US accept my subject choices for this course? Also, my Mom wants me to study biomedical engineer, which is my second choice. Does this require chemistry?