HELLLPP

Dumb_Ass
Go to solution Solved by ChocolateAndVanilla,

Okay, so, I need to choose subjects but I don't know whether I should take econ or psych and if I should do SL or HL.

My other subjects are Norwegian langlit SL, (English lit SL), Math AA HL, Physics HL and Chem HL or SL.

Pleas help I don't know what to do.

And also should I take english b SL or english lit SL. I'm planning on going to uni in either the UK or the US.

Also I plan on going within the engineering field or smth, not sure.

Thank you:) 

Well if you like science I suggest psych. However I absolutely LOVE econ and I think it is a really useful course. HL econ isn't that much different from SL, it's just more calculations but super easy maths.

I'm not sure about the english.

I hope that helps a little. Remember though, this is 100% your choice. Look at the syllabus and check out what you like the sound of the most.

20 hours ago, Indiaca said:

Well if you like science I suggest psych. However I absolutely LOVE econ and I think it is a really useful course. HL econ isn't that much different from SL, it's just more calculations but super easy maths.

I'm not sure about the english.

I hope that helps a little. Remember though, this is 100% your choice. Look at the syllabus and check out what you like the sound of the most.

Thank you so much. I'm still unsure though because I heard some people said that psych had a lot of cramming which chemistry also does and I don't want to die:)

On 1/30/2021 at 11:05 PM, Dumb_Ass said:

Okay, so, I need to choose subjects but I don't know whether I should take econ or psych and if I should do SL or HL.

My other subjects are Norwegian langlit SL, (English lit SL), Math AA HL, Physics HL and Chem HL or SL.

And also should I take english b SL or english lit SL. I'm planning on going to uni in either the UK or the US.

Definitely take English A if aiming for the UK or USA, not B. Psych and Econ are both much lighter than your hl choices, take what appeals to you.

• Solution
On 1/30/2021 at 6:35 PM, Dumb_Ass said:

imo psych is a lot of memorization and econ is less, I'd suggest econ I think

as for English, since you're not going into anything humanities-related, you can take English B, but I'd say if you decide to do so, you should take it at HL, you could ofc get into uni with English B SL (sometimes you would probably have to pass an extra proficiency test though), but it's safer to take HL I think (or English A SL, but English A is really much more work than B)

12 hours ago, ChocolateAndVanilla said:

imo psych is a lot of memorization and econ is less, I'd suggest econ I think

as for English, since you're not going into anything humanities-related, you can take English B, but I'd say if you decide to do so, you should take it at HL, you could ofc get into uni with English B SL (sometimes you would probably have to pass an extra proficiency test though), but it's safer to take HL I think (or English A SL, but English A is really much more work than B)

Thank youuuu!!!