CompuChem App: Solutions to Most Quantitative Chemistry Problems

Good Day,
I hope my email finds you well.
Hope you and your families are safe and in good health

I am Majid Sarrouh, Chemistry Teacher in the German International School Beirut, Lebanon. I have 25 years of experience in teaching Chemistry for students at the Secondary level (Grades 10, 11 and 12). I have a great passion for Chemistry to help students build their skills and confidence. I am fond of Computer Programing and I have advanced skills in the use of Technology in Teaching. I taught IB Chemistry courses at SL and HL for 13 years and I am an assistant examiner in the International Baccalaureate Organization. I have been marking examination papers since 2008 till the present time.

I would like to announce the release of my Educational Chemistry App in the Google Play Store working on Android mobile phones and Tablets.
CompuChem: Solutions to Most Quantitative Chemistry Problems

Kindly find below the link to the App

I designed the CompuChem to help the users to find answers/verify answers for commonly asked quantitative questions and exercises in almost all Chemistry topics studied at school level in Grades 10, 11 and 12.
A student can benefit from this application as well as a teacher. I wrote a Manual of 393 pages to help the students get the most out of this app. The manual includes all the operations that this app is capable of doing and a detailed solution for each operation. Each example is an exercise in Quantitative Chemistry. So, this app can serve as a private tutor for students to teach them how to get correct answers in Quantitative Chemistry.

Students can enter their data for any exercise that this app can solve and get answers and work on the exercise to see if they will reach the same output. If not, they can check the manual to see how they are expected to proceed to get correct answers.

Hopefully, you are kindly asked to share this email with all Students in Grades 10, 11 and 12 you are in contact with and with ALL Chemistry teachers also. Your cooperation is well appreciated and beneficial to students and teachers all over the world.

Good Work and Best Wishes for Brilliant Success in Chemistry

MAJID SARROUH
CHEMISTRY TEACHER
COMPUCHEM DEVELOPER

i284008264561323860._szw1280h1280_.jpg