studying for exams M21 - help!

Hey!

That's probably a very weird thing to ask about, but what would you say is a good way to prepare for the May IB exams? I have never taken such exams from a few subjects - for the GCSE/IGCSE equivalent exams, I won olympiads in almost all subjects which gave me 100% in all of them, so I didn't 'prepare' specifically for the exams and I don't know how you should prepapare for such exams. Any help would be appreciated.

For reference, my HLs are Biology, Chemistry, English B and SLs Polish Literature, Maths AA and Geography and my mocks are from 4-12 March.

I was thinking that I should firstly revise all topics for the March mocks and maybe only do questions from the question bank, not full past papers (or max. like 2 or 3 in a subject) and then in March/April revise again and start doing past papers so that I can do all of them before the exams and then revise only the things I'm worse at, like a specific topic in Chemistry that I struggle with or something. Is this a good idea or should I start doing the past papers earlier?

I'm really hoping for a high score and am ready to work hard, the same as I've been for past 1.5 years, but I don't know how to approach the exams, I would be grateful for any advice!