Anime in TOK presentation

4ndr3

Hi, 

So, I just found this web page and I sincerely need some advice.

The idea is making the tok presentation about the anime NG Evangelion, as it is considered in the philosophical genre we think it could be great to analyze specially the characters and how entertainment can represent our reality but we don't know how to start or even if it is a good idea basing the presentation on that situation. Any suggestions(?

• 1 year later...
On 12/21/2020 at 7:04 PM, 4ndr3 said:

Hi, 

So, I just found this web page and I sincerely need some advice.

The idea is making the tok presentation about the anime NG Evangelion, as it is considered in the philosophical genre we think it could be great to analyze specially the characters and how entertainment can represent our reality but we don't know how to start or even if it is a good idea basing the presentation on that situation. Any suggestions(?

Hey,

Hope your presentation went well,

How did you manage to connect anime with TOK. I am guessing you chose the optional theme "Knowledge and Technology" but still it is amusing for me on how you planned on connecting both the things. Could you please advises me because it is time for me to choose my promts and I am looking on how to connect anime as an object to any one of the various prompts and what theme I am supposed to focus on.