websites with practice questions for chemistry

ChocolateAndVanilla

Hey I don't take chemistry but I have something that might help. This website: https://www.smart-prep.com/pages/smartprep-ib-flash-cards is really good! I use the physical boxes of flaschards from my school's library for my ESS and economics courses and they are really good. They also do chemistry ones.

So the flashcards are for the practice questions and revision but I would also recommend just for general use and revision watching Richard Thornley's YouTube channel. I was lucky enough to have him as my 10th grade chemistry teacher last year and his videos are the most recommended IB chem help. It is great just for that extra revision on concepts that you would like to build confidence with.

Hope that helps :)

On 12/15/2020 at 7:00 PM, Indiaca said:

Hey I don't take chemistry but I have something that might help. This website: https://www.smart-prep.com/pages/smartprep-ib-flash-cards is really good! I use the physical boxes of flaschards from my school's library for my ESS and economics courses and they are really good. They also do chemistry ones.

So the flashcards are for the practice questions and revision but I would also recommend just for general use and revision watching Richard Thornley's YouTube channel. I was lucky enough to have him as my 10th grade chemistry teacher last year and his videos are the most recommended IB chem help. It is great just for that extra revision on concepts that you would like to build confidence with.

Hope that helps :)

thank you!

I saw smart prep flashcards, but they seem to be quite expensive for what they offer. do you think they're worth spending the money?

I would maybe try and see if you can borrow them locally. Maybe you have a school library that has them? If not, I would say the app is probably better to get than the actual box sets. I think you have to pay for it but it's not as much as the box sets. They have a free trial I think so maybe consider doing that and seeing if it is even worth it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Indiaca said:

I would maybe try and see if you can borrow them locally. Maybe you have a school library that has them? If not, I would say the app is probably better to get than the actual box sets. I think you have to pay for it but it's not as much as the box sets. They have a free trial I think so maybe consider doing that and seeing if it is even worth it. 

oh I didn't know about the app, I'll try it out! our school unfortunately doesn't have them 😕 thank you so much!!