Pamoja Psychology HL groupchat and help

SK7

hey everyone!

so I've really been struggling with Pamoja Psychology HL and I was wondering if anyone had any advice 

also if you're doing the same course (HL psychology class of 2022), would anyone like to start a Whatsapp groupchat? Maybe it'll be useful for asking questions and just general understanding. Let me know :)

Thanks! 

• 3 months later...

hello, 

sorry i'm no help to your dilemma.

but i just wanted to ask, as im taking pamoja psychology SL next year, how are pamoja classes like? are they like zoom classes? or just coursework you do alone? How about exams and such.. also, is psychology in general hard?

Thank you so much!

On 3/14/2021 at 7:15 PM, talajaibaji said:

hello, 

sorry i'm no help to your dilemma.

but i just wanted to ask, as im taking pamoja psychology SL next year, how are pamoja classes like? are they like zoom classes? or just coursework you do alone? How about exams and such.. also, is psychology in general hard?

Thank you so much!

Hi, 

That's alright, Psychology has actually gotten a lot better, although I do have Y1 exams next month so that's going to be fun!!

If you would have asked me a few months ago, I would have told you not to take Pamoja Psychology, however I think it gets better with time. I'm taking Psychology HL so SL might be easier as well. Every week you get coursework to do and it ranges from writing on a public discussion board to submitting work for teachers to comment on. There are live lessons however they are only conducted every once in awhile. Generally it is fun if you are interested in it, and if you have good time management skills (although your school should check up on you every once in awhile). 

I think if you are interested in Psychology, you definitely should take it but remember that it will take some adjusting to do. It took me over 4 months to get the hang of everything. So don't be too concerned if your grades drop at the beginning (although that is for all subjects too). Let me know if you need any more help/more concrete advice. 

:)

On 3/16/2021 at 1:33 PM, SK7 said:

Hi, 

That's alright, Psychology has actually gotten a lot better, although I do have Y1 exams next month so that's going to be fun!!

If you would have asked me a few months ago, I would have told you not to take Pamoja Psychology, however I think it gets better with time. I'm taking Psychology HL so SL might be easier as well. Every week you get coursework to do and it ranges from writing on a public discussion board to submitting work for teachers to comment on. There are live lessons however they are only conducted every once in awhile. Generally it is fun if you are interested in it, and if you have good time management skills (although your school should check up on you every once in awhile). 

I think if you are interested in Psychology, you definitely should take it but remember that it will take some adjusting to do. It took me over 4 months to get the hang of everything. So don't be too concerned if your grades drop at the beginning (although that is for all subjects too). Let me know if you need any more help/more concrete advice. 

:)

Thank you so much! you are a life saver <3 

Good luck on your Y1 exams!! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/12/2020 at 12:42 AM, SK7 said:

hey everyone!

so I've really been struggling with Pamoja Psychology HL and I was wondering if anyone had any advice 

also if you're doing the same course (HL psychology class of 2022), would anyone like to start a Whatsapp groupchat? Maybe it'll be useful for asking questions and just general understanding. Let me know :)

Thanks! 

hey i dont know what pamoja psychology is but ive take ib psychology hl and im in class of 2022. if that's the same thing i would be interested as im really struggling:))

• 4 months later...