General question about IB

pmib

Hi all I’m in a private school taking IB (year 2022)

taking: HL Economics  HL Business HL English B

SL Maths AA SL Greek A SL ESS

Would you consider this course hard? So far I think I’m doing pretty good, well except Greek, it doesn’t interest me at all. I have had sleepless nights working with coffee and energy drinks but honestly I find it enjoyable knowing I’ll have better chances in the future. I’d also like to ask if anyone has some good content on Greek A (study guides etc.) because that’s my weakest spot and I’m looking to improve it.

Edited by pmib

• pmib changed the title to General question about IB
11 hours ago, pmib said:

Would you consider this course hard? So far I think I’m doing pretty good, well except Greek, it doesn’t interest me at all. I have had sleepless nights working with coffee and energy drinks but honestly I find it enjoyable knowing I’ll have better chances in the future. I’d also like to ask if anyone has some good content on Greek A (study guides etc.) because that’s my weakest spot and I’m looking to improve it.

it depends on your subjects, aptitude and the amount of effort your willing to put in

23 hours ago, pmib said:

I'm basically taking the same courses as you. HL: econ, business, hl ai maths, SL: ESS, english, spanish.

I would say HL econ isn't easy and I am finding that it takes a lot of my time but I love it so much and it is definitely one of my favourites. I'm very impressed that you take Greek lol. It seems like it is really really hard. Remember that you have the winter break coming up, I would suggest spending time during your break going over the Greek work and building your confidence with it.