Hello there,

I am currently struggling a bit. In only a few weeks time I will have to hand in the formula, with my chosen subjects for the IB. But the thing is, that I am really indecisive. The subjects don’t really interest me as much, and I am fairly neutral. And I don’t have the slightest idea on what I would study in university or if I would even want to study abroad. But what I do know is, that I couldn’t see myself going for a scientific of medical profession ever in this life. I was thinking about choosing these following subjects:

HL: German, English,Geography 

SL: Mathematics, Economics, chemistry/biology

I wanted to go with geography hL, as it doesn’t have as much syllabus as biology and because of it interesting me a lot more. I am also not the best in memorizing a lot of information(does take a long time). And as I mentioned before, I wouldn’t peruse a profession, which would require me to take biology or chemistry. But because of our school making us have to choose a science subject, I now don’t know which of these two I should choose. I was planning on going with chemistry, than biology, but I am still not really sure...

at first I wanted to go with visual arts, but came to the Realisation, that I probably would struggle a lot, even tho I love drawing, because of the average time for one of my drawings taking me more than 12 hours. And because of my arts teacher also not being experienced in the Ib Programm. 
After that I wanted to go with Italian SL instead of economics, but then I also came to realize , that it wouldn’t be the smartest idea, as I have been doing really bad in my Italian classes and because of many people talking me out of it.

that’s why I would really appreciate your opinions on what I subject I should choose from. I would also really like to know if economics sl is considered as a easy subject.

thanks in advance!