hey, so I have to find the topic, main RLS and KQ for my TOK presentation, but I never had any idea what was going on in TOK classes 🙃 so I really need some help!!

I thought I could do something connecetd with medical ethics, but since I don't want it to be too common and generic, preferably something else than designer babies/stem cell research, euthanasia and abortion. do you have any ideas what this could be?

my other idea would be something connected with maths, like I thought of, very vaguely, maths in nature - so about Golden Ratio, Fibonacci Sequence, Sequences and Series for example in petals of flowers and so on. 

obviously I can consider something else if anyone has any suggestions, these are just some ideas. 

my main problem is that I don't know how to find an RLS in these areas. could someone please help me a bit?

I would be more than grateful!! 🥰

• 8 months later...

This is a very great idea. By the way, you have raised very sensitive topics in society. I also wrote an essay on abortion. After I visited the site https://supremestudy.com/abortion I found out how ambiguous about this topic. The consequences of abortion also lead to sad consequences. I think you will have a good presentation.

Edited by JeffThorsen777