Should I change from Physics HL to ESS?

Hi everyone,

I'm currently a DP1 student, taking 4 HLs (Math AA, Physics, Economics, Psychology), and 2 SLs (French AB initio, English). I'm supposed to be dropping one HL to SL before or during this following November. As of now, I'm not sure what I want to do in the future, which explains my subject choices. Among my 4 HLs, I'm really enjoying Economics and Psychology, and Mathematics has always been my forte. However, having skimmed over Physics in the past two years, I'm having a really hard time coping with the pace and content taught. 

And so, I feel like the right decision to be made is to drop Physics. The question that baffles me is should I take Physics SL or ESS instead? I'm not very interested in taking on and catching up with 2 months of Chemistry or Biology. Furthermore, many have advised me that I should take on ESS since it's quite easy as compared to the other sciences, and that it would be a better fit if I do not want to do anything remotely related to science in the future.

Any advice or suggestions?