VB1

Hey everyone! I've created this topic to discuss about tutoring in IB. I am currently nearing the end of the IB programme (year 12). Through the course, I have come to realise that three of my best subject areas (ranked from most) include: 

1. Economics HL

2. Math Analysis and Approaches HL (Since the M21 batch will be the first trying out this new change to syllabus, I might cater to your needs the best if you're a M22 or later candidate. I could also let you know how the final exams would be like once I take it next year if you'd like :)                   

3. Chemistry SL

I am very passionate about Economics and Math in particular (Chemistry too ;)!) and would be glad to teach you in any of these 3 areas if you're interested. 

I'm super excited to start this wonderful journey ahead of us. Feel free to let me know if you're interested in doing this. Looking forward to hear from you guys soon!   

p.s I also have tonnes of resources to practice from and go through while I tutor. I'm open to tutoring Math Applications and Interpretations HL and SL along with Economics SL too. 

"Don't limit your challenges. Challenge your limits." 

Edited by VB1

• 2 weeks later...