Maths IA

dimik

Hi, 

I am in need for more ideas about my Maths IA (Maths A&I SL). I investigate the relationship between sleeping hours and working hours. I already performed chi-square test, regression analysis and I created box n' whisker plot, but my teacher thinks that it requires further analysis. 

Thank you in advance!!! 😊

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I hope I'm not too late, but I think your topic is too simple.

Maybe you could expand it to something like sleeping hours and productive hours? Keep the work you've done, and reflect on it, saying how you realized that working hours aren't necessarily productive, bla, bla, bla. 

Or, you could expand it by breaking the data you already have into chunks by the age groups of your respondents. And then you could analyze if a factor or not.

Basically look at another factor other than the two you already have.

Edited by ZBSA
typo

13 minutes ago, ZBSA said:

I hope I'm not too late, but I think your topic is too simple.

Maybe you could expand it to something like sleeping hours and productive hours? Keep the work you've done, and reflect on it, saying how you realized that working hours aren't necessarily productive, bla, bla, bla. 

Or, you could expand it by breaking the data you already have into chunks by the age groups of your respondents. And then you could analyze if a factor or not.

Basically look at another factor other than the two you already have.

Thank you very much for the feedback and the ideas!!! I will try to include something to make it more complex!!😀

• Good Luck 1