EE in german B or econ

lydzlee

Hi everyone,
I'm in year12 and seeking some advice on my EE choices.
I do both german and econ at HL:
I currently have a B2 in german, aiming for C1 next summer.
Econ EEs seem so hard(my teacher said the ones who don't care about their grades do it) and simply just doesn't interest me, compared to german culture & language, which I would love to research&write about.

p.s. i wanna study business management at uni

Is a language b ee just too difficult?
Do you have any suggestions, experiences or advice?

Thank you!

Hi!

I would definitely suggest doing what you feel most confident about and most interested in. Don't worry about it being too much work, as your life will actually be harder if you choose a topic you're not interested in.

A key part of the extended essay is showing your work rather than telling. It is so much easier to achieve that if you are at least a little passionate about your topic.

1 hour ago, Indiaca said:

Hi!

I would definitely suggest doing what you feel most confident about and most interested in. Don't worry about it being too much work, as your life will actually be harder if you choose a topic you're not interested in.

A key part of the extended essay is showing your work rather than telling. It is so much easier to achieve that if you are at least a little passionate about your topic.

You have a very valid point of life getting harder with a boring but difficult  ee topic😂 thanks for the advice!