should i drop ib

karentrinity

Hello! So i'm a new year 1 IB student and it has just been 2 months into school and im already thinking of dropping ib...i feel very stress about it and with the online class, i feel like its not helping me. i also just moved to a new school thus i'm more stressed out about the entire situation. i feel like the school im in might not be the suitable community for me as i feel like its too big.. also they're all very smart. apart from that, there are also some small factors that are making me feel not motivated to continue ib. what should i do? should i just change to a new school for year 2 or should i just drop ib and take another different curriculum?

thank you!

Edited by karentrinity
  • Good Luck 1

On 9/6/2020 at 7:08 PM, karentrinity said:

Hello! So i'm a new year 1 IB student and it has just been 2 months into school and im already thinking of dropping ib...i feel very stress about it and with the online class, i feel like its not helping me. i also just moved to a new school thus i'm more stressed out about the entire situation. i feel like the school im in might not be the suitable community for me as i feel like its too big.. also they're all very smart. apart from that, there are also some small factors that are making me feel not motivated to continue ib. what should i do? should i just change to a new school for year 2 or should i just drop ib and take another different curriculum?

thank you!

Trust me, you can do this. It may feel like a lot to start, but use a place like this and you'll find a lot of help from other students :)