Giving away my revision village unlimited gold account

ProtectTheTurtles

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2020 at 11:01 PM, ProtectTheTurtles said:

Hey guys, I was part of the m20 batch. Since I don't need it anymore, I am giving away my revision village unlimited gold account. DM me if interested

Hi I have math finals in two days and I’ve been really struggling with math can you please share 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2020 at 11:38 PM, SK7 said:

Hi! 

Is this still available? I've really been struggling with math and I promise to not change the password or anything if people want to share your account. 

this would honestly be a lifesaver

thank you!

Hey please share the account details with me. I need it for math AI HL. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2020 at 5:01 PM, ProtectTheTurtles said:

Hey guys, I was part of the m20 batch. Since I don't need it anymore, I am giving away my revision village unlimited gold account. DM me if interested

hii! is it still available? im taking the exams in about  month and i dont know anything :(

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/31/2020 at 3:01 AM, ProtectTheTurtles said:

I'm taking the 2022 exams, and it would really help if I had an account to study calculus. If you still have it that would be great

Thank you.