Hey there! I'm applying for IB this November and am applying to Victoria Park mainly (although i've heard now when you apply to IB you apply for every school in the area) and am wondering how hard the French section is or if there is one (as french is like my worst out the exam subjects).

Hello there! Don't worry about Vic Park as their acceptances are very generous! As for applying to every IB school, that only applies to YRDSB and not TDSB. From what I recall from when I applied, there is no french section. The test is simply a math section and they require you to write a 500 words essay at home and bring a physical copy of it with you to your exam. All of this information can be found on their website. However, there is an interview conducted in French if you pass round 1. Don't worry though because the IB coordinator is very nice and easy to converse with!

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out. I'll try my best to answer as many questions as possible although it's been 4 years since I applied. Good luck to your application!