If I don't take Math hl, will it affect my college application? (I'm planning to study business)

Xinjias

Hello guys, I just started my ib classes today and I am planning to study business in the future. I am a little worry because I'm not taking math hl. I heard some rumors that if I don't take math hl, there are no many option for me when I apply to university. Is that true? My dream school is UCL, McGill, HKU and NYUSH. Also, these are my class right

Hl: History, Economics, Biology 

Sl: English A Lan/Lit, Spanish B, Math AA SL

I am pretty sure even if you do not take Math HL, you will still be able to study business. However, if you are unsure, look up the prerequisite that the University needs.   I have applied to HKU and UCL before, and I do not recall the requirement of Math HL. 

On 7/30/2020 at 12:27 AM, inriya said:

I am pretty sure even if you do not take Math HL, you will still be able to study business. However, if you are unsure, look up the prerequisite that the University needs.   I have applied to HKU and UCL before, and I do not recall the requirement of Math HL. 

Ok, thank you!