Extended Essay Research question help

HaruHaru

I would like to make a research question but I don't know how to reword it and I'm stuck... can someone please help me with reworking my research question?

Here's what I'm doing:

My current research question is in below

[Research question] How do power dynamics impacts the character's genders through companionship, inequality, and Discrimination throughout the novel Of Mice and Men?

[Overview of the explanation]
Steinbeck used the characters in the book “The mice and men” to show the living standard of the farmers during this time period. Which the book highlights the importance of (forgot to include that) companionship, discrimination, and gender inequality. Steinbeck used George and Lennie to represent companionship, Crook, and Candy to represent discrimination, and Curley's wife to represent gender Inequality.

So maybe I'm going to start my page: Introduction --> companionship --> Discrimination --> Gender equality --> Conclusion --> Reference Resource.

Can someone help me reword my EE question, i'll be really helpful if you help me asap

1 minute ago, MountEETOKIA said:

Hi there!

I can't help you reword it.

However, If you would like to see how some high-scoring (A-grade) student-written EEs look like to and how to word RQs, you can check them out here.

Thank you so much, I'll try to improve myself on it!