hello everyone who might be seeing this 

I'm struggling rn, I've just started my EE, and I don't even know where to start (I'm doing a business EE btw), is there any suggestion on what to do and not make any mistake at the same time?

like, should a structure my EE first? chat with my supervisor? my head is going all over the place.

I would say if you already have the research question and your supervisor has approved it, you can make a plan of the essay, like each section what you want to include in etc. and contact your supeevisor so that they can see the plan. 

If you haven't done all of that yet. If you have and you can simply start writing I would have a look at example business EEs and how they ate structured and simply start writing :)

5 hours ago, ChocolateAndVanilla said:

I would say if you already have the research question and your supervisor has approved it, you can make a plan of the essay, like each section what you want to include in etc. and contact your supeevisor so that they can see the plan. 

If you haven't done all of that yet. If you have and you can simply start writing I would have a look at example business EEs and how they ate structured and simply start writing :)

I'll consider doing that thank you so much !! It's just that most of the time, I get anxious whenever I think about EE