Business Management or Computer Science?

I think Business Management is one of the easiest subjects. I mean, I'm not taking it, but a lot of my friends take it at SL to have at least one easier subject to focus on HLs.

I don't think you could take 3 subjects from 4th group without any group 3 subject unless you got the permission for irregular diploma. 

But why aren't you taking CS HL? If you want to major in that, it would make sense, even if it isn't required, it would be much easier for you. I don't know which country you want to study in, but I think if you chose to do engineering, it would be enough to have Maths HL + science HL (more Physics than Chem), so why don't you switch Chemistry HL for CS HL? It would make sense as you could still study engineering with Maths HL and Physics HL and it would be beneficial if you chose Computer Science at uni to have CS HL.

With that being said, I think CS isn't a very easy subject and combination of Maths, Physics and Chemistry HL is really hard to score high in, so if I were you, I wouldn't take CS SL (even if you have that opportunity) while having those three at HL. But I would definitely go with switching Chem to CS, it really makes more sense imo.

Hope this helps!

9 hours ago, ChocolateAndVanilla said:

I think Business Management is one of the easiest subjects. I mean, I'm not taking it, but a lot of my friends take it at SL to have at least one easier subject to focus on HLs.

I don't think you could take 3 subjects from 4th group without any group 3 subject unless you got the permission for irregular diploma. 

But why aren't you taking CS HL? If you want to major in that, it would make sense, even if it isn't required, it would be much easier for you. I don't know which country you want to study in, but I think if you chose to do engineering, it would be enough to have Maths HL + science HL (more Physics than Chem), so why don't you switch Chemistry HL for CS HL? It would make sense as you could still study engineering with Maths HL and Physics HL and it would be beneficial if you chose Computer Science at uni to have CS HL.

With that being said, I think CS isn't a very easy subject and combination of Maths, Physics and Chemistry HL is really hard to score high in, so if I were you, I wouldn't take CS SL (even if you have that opportunity) while having those three at HL. But I would definitely go with switching Chem to CS, it really makes more sense imo.

Hope this helps!

I think I'm going to be writing the JEE exam which requires me to take Chemistry. Thanks for your advice, really appreciate it.

• Like 1