IBDP Year 1 Preperation

A108

Hello fellow IB peers,  i'm entering IB next year as a Junior and this is how my classes look like:

- English HL

- Math HL

- Chemistry HL

- Spanish SL 

- History SL

- TOK 

- AP Psychology

I was wondering what kind of preparation do I need aNd the school supplies that I'll likely need, thx for helping out!

Edited by A108

1 hour ago, A108 said:

Hello fellow IB peers,  i'm entering IB next year as a Junior and this is how my classes look like:

- English HL

- Math HL

- Chemistry HL

- Spanish SL 

- History SL

- TOK 

- AP Psychology

I was wondering what kind of preparation do I need aNd the school supplies that I'll likely need, thx for helping out!

How are u taking AP Psychology if ur doing IB? As for the supplies, I'd recommend u get 2 notebooks for every class, 1 for notes and one for work. Try to be organized as it's your key to passing the IB with a high grade.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, _-_Karim_Ismail_ said:

How are u taking AP Psychology if ur doing IB? As for the supplies, I'd recommend u get 2 notebooks for every class, 1 for notes and one for work. Try to be organized as it's your key to passing the IB with a high grade.

Thanks for the advice! As for AP Psychology, our school allows us to take a class as elective, which will become basically like a course afterschool (7th period). And I'll just take the 3rd SL class during my senior year, which is Econ SL.

• 3 months later...