Help On Topic Choice For Geo EE

OFFICIALSM

Hey guys,

So recently, our teacher has took us through the beginning of the EE process and we are sending him topics for approval. I sent him a whole list of potential ideas I have for my essay and he replied that they all have potential and that I should pick one. He also mentions that the more local it is, the more better. Which one of these topics appeal to you the most:

- To what extent is the land use efficient for construction of the Section C dam of the Peace River near Fort St. John, BC?
- To what extent does the geography of British Columbia's coastline aid in the defense of the nation?
- How has the fertility of the Okanagan Valley contributed to the tourism of the region?
- In what ways are the Bay of Fundy tidal power projects affecting the marine biosphere in the Maritimes?
- What role does the Coquihalla Highway serve as a commercial link between the Lower Mainland and the Interior?
- How have geographic engineering processes in Canada's Rocky Mountain parks supported wildlife ecosystems within those lands?
- What role does the logging industry play in relation to the deteriorating air quality in Prince George, BC?
- What effects did the rerouting of Highway 99 have on the economic growth on the municipalities of Surrey, Delta, and White Rock?
- What role does the wastewater treatment by Victoria, BC play in the health of the marine ecosystems around Vancouver Island?
- What is the importance of the oceanic climate of Vancouver in regards to its drinking water supply?

Thanks!