Need quick help with formatting my IA

lxith

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knows how to format the History IA, as in Chicago, MLA, APA? I heard that the citations should be in Chicago but I'm not sure if that was right, can somebody confirm? Or does it not matter and you just have to have a cover page, 3 sections, and citations? Also I'm not sure if it's against the rules or something, but I'm new to the forum and don't have VIP, do you think someone can help me get this file, so that I can check how he formatted it.

Thanks a lot,

Edited by lxith

21 hours ago, MountEETOKIA said:

Hi there!

I do happen to have a high-scoring (Grade 7) student-written History IA. You can check it out here if you want some reference/ideas/inspiration. 

Great, checked it out, thanks a lot. Quick question though, why did you leave an extra space between paragraphs and others you didn't?

9 hours ago, MountEETOKIA said:

Oops, must have been an error in the formatting. Just leave an extra space before each paragraph then, it's not too important. What's important is your content. 

Alright cool, just making sure

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2020 at 2:36 AM, lxith said:

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knows how to format the History IA, as in Chicago, MLA, APA? I heard that the citations should be in Chicago but I'm not sure if that was right, can somebody confirm? Or does it not matter and you just have to have a cover page, 3 sections, and citations? Also I'm not sure if it's against the rules or something, but I'm new to the forum and don't have VIP, do you think someone can help me get this file, so that I can check how he formatted it.

Thanks a lot,

use BIBme