chemistry extended essay topic, not sure if more of bio or chem plz help!!!

Mohammed__Kamal

I have a chemistry extended essay topic that I'm very interested in but i don't know if it is a good example for a chemistry extended essay.

I want to talk about Honey, change some variables by maybe taking honey made from different places compare them, maybe change the temperature , maybe calculate viscosity???

Please help me I want to make sure that it's a good chemistry topic and should I continue or not and please if yes tell me some variables to change to my experiment interesting.

Edited by Mohammed__Kamal

5 hours ago, MountEETOKIA said:

This sounds like a decent topic. However, what is the significance (usefulness) of your EE. What is your personal engagement (why does honey interest you?)

Additionally, if you would like to see a high-scoring A-grade student written Chemistry EE for reference/ideas/inspiration, you can check it out here.

Cheers! Let me know if I helped.

Yes I didn't take personal engagement in to account but I feel like I'm going to be able to manage and do it . Thank you for the comment and for the example you gave me. Just one last question if you can help me with some variables I can change that would be perfect.