Global Politics HL

Margherita

Hi everyone, 

could someone please explain me how is it global politics HL? I was thinking about taking it but I'm not sure because I would like to hear the opinion of someone who has taken it.

Thank you so much 

Edited by Margherita

• 8 months later...
On 4/6/2020 at 3:20 PM, Margherita said:

Hi everyone, 

could someone please explain me how is it global politics HL? I was thinking about taking it but I'm not sure because I would like to hear the opinion of someone who has taken it.

Thank you so much 

I'm in year 1 of global politics and I quite like the subject. There are many essays you need to write and you need to constantly keep watch for case studies which often is time consuming. Also, there are a lot of concepts and theories you need to memorise and use but its not too bad. I actually really like the subject. If you're interested in political events and the news then you should definitely take it. If you're really worried about how you'd find it, speak to a teacher as they'd be able tell you better how it's taught at your school and the essays start to get better once you know how to answer them and what exactly an examiner is looking for. Hope that helps :)