Kek

For my physics EE I decided to look at gravity and stability(my topic) and "how does the loading of a truck affects the shift of the central gravity and how that shift affects the tipping point of a truck if its in a stationary position?"(research question) . For my experiment I've used blocks of different masses that I placed on a aluminium platform using different variation. Where aluminium platform is like a truck platform and the blocks that I used act like loading. So basically I placed them in different ways and looked at the which angle each object will tip over. In my essay I will show how does the central gravity shifts and how it actually affects the tipping point. Furthermore, I want to convert the masses that I used into real life masses, to show that if the mass goes over the limit mass then its becomes dangerous. I am also connecting it to many real-life situations from Africa, where many trucks are overloaded and very often they tip over on the road. I will also explain how can suspension and speed decrease or increase the tipping point. Could someone give me any ides how I could improve my ideas or even my topic or research question, so my essay is not that broad. Thanks