English Group 3 EE Subtopics!! (My broad topic is Greta Thunberg Speeches, i need a list of subtopics)

Billyellis

HI

IM WRITING AN ENGLISH GROUP 3 EXTENDED ESSAY AND MY BROAD TOPIC IS GRETA THUNBERG SPEECHES.

I have to come up with a list of 4-6 specificic subtopics to explore in my EE by tomorrow. Have any of yall written an EE about speeches?? Maybe I could compare her to someone else, but I don't know who? Would simply analyzing a few different famous speeches (like her ted talk, her un speech, EU speech, etc.) be enough??? 

PLEASE RESPOND IM VERY STRESSED RN

3 hours ago, Billyellis said:

HI

IM WRITING AN ENGLISH GROUP 3 EXTENDED ESSAY AND MY BROAD TOPIC IS GRETA THUNBERG SPEECHES.

I have to come up with a list of 4-6 specificic subtopics to explore in my EE by tomorrow. Have any of yall written an EE about speeches?? Maybe I could compare her to someone else, but I don't know who? Would simply analyzing a few different famous speeches (like her ted talk, her un speech, EU speech, etc.) be enough??? 

PLEASE RESPOND IM VERY STRESSED RN

peppeppeeeepeeepee

i think you should focus more on how she delivers these speeches such as the strategies. Try to be more specific  in how you want to analyse her different speeches and what you are specifically focusing on. 

maybe focus on the tone of her voice and body language in order to deliver a successful speech and then you may compare with other people. 

Or the audience and purpose for her speeches and the main themes inside these speeches.